Preserve the efficiency of your AC by covering your HVAC
- Heavy rains and debris deteriorate and slow down the working capacity of the HVAC systems.
The possible way to solve your problem.
- Placing a thick canvas on your HVAC system is a beforehand precaution to protect the HVAC system once a forecasted heavy hailstorm hits your HVAC system.
- If you use a cover for your heating or air conditioning, turn off your system until the storm has passed and wait until after you have removed the body to turn your AC back on.
- Using hail guards on the most delicate areas of the unit is another method to hinder possible damage to your air conditioner.
- Alief Heating and Cooling is the proper homeowner’s guide for quick, affordable, reliable AC maintenance in Houston, Sugar Land, Katy, West University, Bellaire, Pearland, Richmond, Rosenberg, Fulshear, Stafford, Alief, Missouri City, TX, and Surrounding Areas.
- All AC services by Alief Heating and Cooling are administered safely and adequately by professional and licensed staff to inform you about faults in your AC unit, the possible solution, and AC installation; AC repair services are available at a discounted price and are worth the money.
Avoid Using Your HVAC During A Storm
- Power surges caused by electricity might cause damage to electronics, such as your HVAC unit.
- Unplug your unit to prevent any potential problems. This step will also prevent any excess currents from going into your home if your team gets hit by electricity.
- In the case of a power cut, plug in your system when power is restored. A sudden surge could cause considerable damage.
Diagnosis and possible solution for your air conditioner.
- Alief Heating and Cooling’s AC maintenance in Houston, Sugar Land, Katy, West University, Bellaire, Pearland, Richmond, Rosenberg, Fulshear, Stafford, Alief, Missouri City, TX, and Surrounding Areas for residential, commercial, and multi family residents is the medicine to fix your air conditioner.
- The AC maintenance service is an extensive course of action that involves looking into every part of the air conditioner to care for damaged air conditioners at a reasonable and fair price.
- Maintenance also restores the air conditioner’s effectiveness for the best performance and comfort.
Install your HVAC at a certain height.
- Placing your unit in an elevated area reduces the likelihood of water damage. HVAC installations at a height limit and obstructs damage to your air conditioner.
- The damage to your evaporator coils, condenser, and other parts is a heavy loss increasing your electricity bills and energy consumption.
- Standard, high-grade maintenance services in advance by Alief Heating and Cooling are shields against all breakdowns and repairs.
You can also consult qualified HVAC technicians of Alief Heating and Cooling for energy-efficient AC service in Houston, Missouri City, TX, and Surrounding Areas, easily schedulable at its website.
- You can also schedule your service by dialing( 281) 498-4148 for installation and repair under licensed and qualified technicians to help determine the correct position to raise your HVAC system.
We are maintaining spotless surroundings.
- Dust, debris, and branches blow into the air, entering HVAC units and causing more damage. A buildup of all such materials blocks the air channels of your HVAC system.
- Continuous damage to the air conditioner can take a severe toll on your air conditioner, taking a hit on the other parts of the air conditioner.
- To avoid possible damage, move all objects near your HVAC that the wind could blow. Follow the above steps to prevent solid particles from entering your HVAC system during severe weather to avoid any problems.
Inspect Your Unit Before Turning It On.
- Once a storm passes, you can also inspect your air conditioner unit after some time and check to ensure that no damage has occurred.
- Alief Heating and Cooling’s AC installation in Houston, Sugar Land, Katy, West University, Bellaire, Pearland, Richmond, Rosenberg, Fulshear, and other service areas fix the fault in the air conditioner at reasonable prices.
- Follow all necessary precautions to prevent further damage to your air conditioner and security.
Change your Air filters and clean air channels.
- As vital parts of HVAC, air channels and air filter have their functions in the working of the HVAC system.
- The air filter has membraneous pores to remove dirt and debris from the air you breathe vigorously.
- Removing the contaminants, such as dust and debris, by replacing the air -filter from the HVAC system decreases the load on the HVAC to release air with partial purity forcefully.
- Replacement of the air filter also improves air quality and minimizes the risk of contracting respiratory diseases.
Vents and registers – air channels.
- Cleaning the air channels of the HVAC system improves the airflow in the HVAC system.
- Cleaning the buildup of dust, pollen, and slime in the air channels also controls the growth of bacteria that may undermine the quality of pure air after filtration by the air filter, which is harmful to your health.
Schedule maintenance services before the rain and after the rainy season.
- This has two benefits; first, it ensures stability in the efficiency of your AC unit.
- Secondly, it extends the lifespan of the air conditioner.
- Thirdly it rules out the possibility of frequent repairs and insulates your HVAC system the next time the storm affects the HVAC system.
- Fourthly it also trims the adding numbers in your monthly bills.
- Fifthly it also eliminates the possibility of short cycling and broken parts as safety against the raging weather conditions.
- A reliable, safe, and leading AC replacement in Houston by a professional team of HVAC technicians is schedulable on the Alief Heating and Cooling website.
Alief Heating and Cooling are available throughout the year for heating and cooling rates with high response rates, high reliability, cost-effective prices, and smooth and effective performance of the HVAC system.