AC Service Houston, Sugar Land, Katy, TX and Surrounding Areas
Professional HVAC Experts Committed to Excellence
The summers in Houston get hot and muggy. Nothing feels more pleasant than coming to an immaculate, air-conditioned home. But what happens when your air conditioner breaks down or is malfunctioning due to other problems? Alief Heating & Air Conditioning offers professional AC service Houston, and its neighborhood, so that you never miss living in a perfect home.
Benefits of Hiring Alief Heating & Air Conditioning for AC Service Houston, TX
With a professional team of expert technicians, Alief Heating & Air Conditioning is committed to providing you with high-quality services and ensuring that your air conditioner is working correctly. Here are some of the benefits of hiring us for a professional AC repair Houston:
- Alief Heating offers annual maintenance services to keep your air conditioner in its best condition all year round. We love to detect and fix problems before they become major, to minimize the risk of a sudden system failure.
- We offer affordable AC services, and we help you save money in the long run. System inspection and tune-up services will always be cheaper than hefty replacements or repairs.
- Our motive is to train technicians with modern technology and tools for faster delivery of AC replacement Houston. We ensure that our technicians are safe, punctual, and quick to provide you with an excellent service experience. We keep a customer-centric approach and make sure that you are delighted.
- The average cost of AC servicing and repair in Houston is between $100 and $150. Therefore, expect to pay roughly $150 on the low end of the scale. However, depending on the scope of the problem, the cost can reach around $200 at the higher end of the range.
Our AC Services Houston
Air Conditioning Repair:
If there are any existing problems with your air conditioning system, and you want us to repair that, or if you want a professional inspection to be done, we are up for both. While repairing any broken part of your air conditioner, we make sure to check with other elements and perform a necessary tune-up to ensure that you don’t need to spend on another AC companies Houston TX, anytime soon!
Air Quality Improvement:
Cold air coming out from your air conditioner is not enough, as the quality of the air is also essential for the health of your family and, of course, for yourself. So we offer air quality maintenance and improvement services that help keep the air inside your home as pure and clean as possible.
Duct Repair and Replacement:
We make sure that you get the best return on the energy bill that you pay for using the air conditioner. Air ducts help in the circulation of the cold air through your home. Our duct repair and replacement services ensure that your ducting system is up to the mark and your home’s comfort level is always at its best.
How to Clean the Inside of Your AC unit.
- Turn off the air conditioner’s power. Unplug the air conditioner.
- Clean the evaporator coils on your air conditioner.
- Remove the AC Drain Pan and clean it.
- If the air conditioner drain is clogged, unclog it.
- Remove the AC Access Panel and close it…
- Remove the AC Grille by disconnecting it…
- Debris from the air conditioner should be removed.
Get A Quote for AC Service Houston. Call Us At 281-498-4148.
If your air conditioner has stopped working or is not providing enough cooling inside your home, call us right away. With Alief Heating & Air Conditioning, you can get the best AC service Houston, at the best price.
Air Conditioner Service – Servicing the Houston, Sugar Land, Katy, TX, and Surrounding Areas.
Frequently Asked Questions About AC service Houston, TX
How Much Does It Cost to Have Your Air Conditioner Serviced?
The service cost of an air conditioner depends on various factors, like the type of problems, the requirement of replacement, the severity of the issues, and the time required to fix them. If your air conditioner doesn’t need any significant replacement, you may expect the cost to be somewhere between $100 to $150.
What Does an AC Service Include?
An air conditioner service may include a thorough inspection and maintenance of the parts like the blower, motor, air ducts, air filters, compressor, drain lines, coils, operating pressure, and temperature. For example, if your AC stopped working for a specific problem, you could schedule an AC service to fix that problem. At Alief Heating & Air Conditioning, we provide a thorough system inspection service along with the repair job.
Will AutoZone Recharge My AC?
AutoZone has many products for AC and refrigerant charging. When your air conditioner needs to be recharged, you can turn to AutoZone. In addition, you can shop online for their services which provide the best solutions for your AC. Including AC system cleanup, AC stop leak, and refrigerant oil.
What Happens If AC Is Not Serviced?
Ignoring the current problems with your air conditioner may lead to the worsening of the problem. This will require a pricier repair service in the future. Sometimes, leaving your air conditioner issues for a long time may result in a sudden system breakdown. You may need to spend on a complete replacement.
Is AC Servicing Required Every Year?
Tune-ups and services of the air conditioner make it more efficient. It helps your home to stay more relaxed and pleasant. Every AC brand would suggest their buyers go for at least one AC servicing in a year. Regular AC servicing enhances the lifespan of the system and saves you from significant repair services.
Can We Use AC without Servicing?
If you don’t have a system failure or a significant problem with your air conditioner. Your AC will run without servicing. But sometimes, your AC may have underlying issues. It is hard to detect by a homeowner without much technical and mechanical knowledge. Scheduling an AC servicing may help in addressing those problems before they become more extensive.