AC Service Houston, Sugar Land, Katy, TX, and Surrounding Areas
Professional HVAC Experts Committed to Excellence
- Cleaning the evaporator coils on your air conditioner
- Removing the AC Drain Pan to clean it
- Unclogging the air conditioner drain to prevent a buildup of moisture and water damage in your home
- Checking the fan and blower motor
- Checking your condenser coil for signs of wear and tear or damage
- Inspecting the belts for any signs of wear or cracking
- Checking all electrical connections to ensure that they’re not loose or broken
- Testing the system’s operation to make sure it is running correctly
When your AC stops working or is not providing adequate cooling in your house, don’t hesitate to call Alief Ultra Mechanical. Our team offers the best AC service in Houston at an unbeatable price. Get ready to experience comfort and satisfaction with our reliable services!
What’s Covered Under Our Air Conditioning Service?
With a professional team of expert technicians, Alief Heating & Air Conditioning is committed to providing you with high-quality services and ensuring that your air conditioner is working correctly. Here are some of the benefits of hiring us for a professional AC service Houston:
- Alief Heating offers annual maintenance services to keep your air conditioner in its best condition all year round. We love to detect and fix problems before they become major, to minimize the risk of a sudden system failure.
- We offer affordable AC services, and we help you save money in the long run. System inspection and tune-up services will always be cheaper than hefty replacements or repairs.
- Our motive is to train technicians with modern technology and tools for faster delivery of AC replacement Houston. We ensure that our technicians are safe, punctual, and quick to provide you with an excellent service experience. We keep a customer-centric approach and make sure that you are delight.
- The average cost of AC servicing and repair in Houston is between $100 and $150. Therefore, expect to pay roughly $150 on the low end of the scale. However, depending on the scope of the problem, the cost can reach around $200 at the higher end of the range.
When to Schedule an AC Service?
It is essential to maintain your air conditioner regularly. The best time of year to schedule an AC service is during the spring when transitioning from using the heater to using the air conditioner. This gives us a chance to clean and check all components of your AC system before it gets hot. Scheduling regular AC service in Houston saves you money in the long run and keeps your home comfortable and safe.
Our AC Services
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Replacement
- Air Conditioning Installation
- Air Conditioning Tune-Up
- Air Quality Improvement
- Duct Repair and Replacement
Benefits of Hiring Alief Heating & Air Conditioning for AC Service in Houston, TX
With a professional team of expert technicians, Alief Ultra Mechanical is committed to providing high-quality services and ensuring your air conditioner works correctly. Here are some of the benefits of hiring us for professional AC service in Houston:
- We provide annual maintenance services to keep your air conditioner in its best condition all year round. We love to detect and fix problems before they become major issues, to minimize the risk of a sudden system failure.
- We offer affordable air conditioning services and help you save money in the long run. System inspection and tune-up services will always be cheaper than hefty replacements or repairs.
- We aim to train technicians with modern technology and tools for faster delivery of air conditioning services, such as AC replacement in Houston. We ensure that our technicians are safe, punctual, and quick to provide you with an excellent service experience. We keep a customer-centric approach and make sure that you are delighted.
Alief Ultra Mechanical is one of the best AC companies in Houston, TX, providing excellent residential and commercial air conditioning service. From installation to repair services, our team is here to help you every step of the way. Contact us today to get started!
Schedule AC Service in Houston Today!
Frequently Asked Questions About AC service Houston, TX
How Much Does It Cost to Have Your Air Conditioner Serviced?
The service cost of an air conditioner depends on various factors, like the type of problems, the requirement of replacement, the severity of the issues, and the time required to fix them. If your air conditioner doesn't need any significant replacement, you may expect the cost to be somewhere between $100 to $150.
What Does an AC Service Include?
An air conditioner service may include a thorough inspection and maintenance of the parts like the blower, motor, air ducts, air filters, compressor, drain lines, coils, operating pressure, and temperature. For example, if your AC stopped working for a specific problem, you could schedule an AC service to fix that problem. At Alief Heating & Air Conditioning, we provide a thorough system inspection service along with the repair job.
Will AutoZone Recharge My AC?
AutoZone has many products for AC and refrigerant charging. When your air conditioner needs to be recharged, you can turn to AutoZone. In addition, you can shop online for their services which provide the best solutions for your AC. Including AC system cleanup, AC stop leak, and refrigerant oil.
What Happens If AC Is Not Serviced?
Ignoring the current problems with your air conditioner may lead to the worsening of the problem. This will require a pricier repair service in the future. Sometimes, leaving your air conditioner issues for a long time may result in a sudden system breakdown. You may need to spend on a complete replacement.
Is AC Servicing Required Every Year?
Tune-ups and services of the air conditioner make it more efficient. It helps your home to stay more relaxed and pleasant. Every AC brand would suggest their buyers go for at least one AC servicing in a year. Regular AC servicing enhances the lifespan of the system and saves you from significant repair services.
Can We Use AC without Servicing?
If you don't have a system failure or a significant problem with your air conditioner. Your AC will run without servicing. But sometimes, your AC may have underlying issues. It is hard to detect by a homeowner without much technical and mechanical knowledge. Scheduling an AC servicing may help in addressing those problems before they become more extensive.
for Houston, TX
Consistently the BEST
Ilya - Houston, TX 77098
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ FANTASTIC experience from start to finish. Highly recommend. Not only Jeremy diagnosed and found a solution to a complicated problem, he did it with extreme professionalism and respect to me and my property. I super appreciate on time arrival, the drop cloth, shoe covers and taking time to explain cause of problem and the work that was performed to correct it in a way that I could understand and have complete confidence that my system will function properly after repair. Thank You, Jeremy.
Jeremy gives the best customer service!
Steve - Houston, TX 77056
Jeremy has given me the best customer service for over 10 years. He is always pleasant, honest, kind, and is very knowledgeable. Jeremy patiently answers my questions and looks out for my best interests.
Professional and Helpful
Brandon - Houston, TX 77031
Lonna - Houston, TX 77072
I found Alief Heating & Air Conditioning online when my Heater was not working, I was able to get an appointment same day and Jeremy came within 2 hours, evaluated the problem, went to pick up the part and replaced it in a very short amount of time. I couldn't ask for better service from both Jeremy and Lydia in the office.
Great service, quick diagnosis and repair!
Nancy - Houston, TX 77057
My A/C went out on a hot August day. So glad that a repairman could come a couple of hours after I called. The repairman diagnosed and fixed the problem quickly for just the price of a service call. Very pleased!
A/c service no cooling.
A/c maintenance longtime customer
A/c service check Freon levels.
Error codes on thermostat.
A/c not cooling bad condenser fan motor.
New customer a/c not cooling
Installing (2) Reme Halos UV lights
No heat call found bad blower motor carrier unit.
Residential heaters service and safety check for gas furnaces
Working on system that is not cooling
Came out for a no cooling service call, found and repaired a broken low voltage control wire to condenser unit. System is back in service.
Upstairs AC not working
Installed new condenser for family in Houston
Just replaced another capacitor, this heat is brutal!
Just replaced a blower motor
Just completed a maintenance check on this soggy morning.
Just gave a proposal to install a mini split system in a customers garage
Just completed a routine maintenance for a long time customer.
Complete AC maintenance service for 2 systems
Complete AC service for one unit
Blew out another drain line, thank goodness for float switches!
Performed 2 system ac service
Just completed a repair for a long time customer
Just completed maintenance check on two systems for a long time customer.
Install blower motor
AC service on 5 systems
Just performed preventative maintenance check on 2 commercial systems
Doing an ac service on a Trane variable speed system
In training class at Goodman
Just completed an ac repair in galleria area, turned out to be a loose 24 volt control wire on the roof.
Just completed some repairs on a furnace for a long time customer.
Working on a new complete ac and heat system replacement for a family in the greater Houston area
Completed residential fall maintenance on one system.
Completed fall maintenance check on two systems.