Perfect Furnace Repair, Replacement, and Installation Services In Houston, Sugar Land, Katy, TX, and Surrounding Areas
During the winter months, the weather of Houston, TX changes continuously. Coming home to a cold house suddenly or having a furnace breakdown in the middle of a chilly night is awful. Eventually, a broken furnace will lead to recurring maintenance. You can prevent expensive furnace repair Houston TX by getting your furnace serviced and maintained as a routine. But at the time when you are in distress with your furnace, we want to help.
By working with Alief Heating & Air Conditioning, your heating and cooling needs will be taken care of by a team of licensed, well equipped, and certified professionals. They can diagnose and repair the problems you might be having with your furnace.
Get a free estimate for furnace repair and maintenance. Call us on 281-498-4148.
Expert Furnace Installation and Repair at Houston, TX
As a certified HVAC company in Texas, our solution-oriented and knowledgeable technicians can find and treat any problem in your furnace, allowing you to get back to your healthy life. Most of the issues can be fixed and repaired quickly with available parts during the furnace repair Houston TX. If we find the issue with your furnace that is not worth the repair cost or the problem is more likely to reoccur, we recommend the best and practical suggestion, like installing an energy-efficient HVAC system.
We install, repair, and service a wide range of air conditioning equipment and related components. We have access to all the major HVAC brands to recommend the best-suited furnace replacement Houston for your application. With the expertise of our technicians and the perspective of a homeowner, our approach is to solve problems.
When to Call a Furnace Expert?
- The furnace is not turning on.
- If your furnace is not sending heat.
- If you are facing a weird smelly problem with your furnace.
- Some rooms in your home are not heating.
- If your furnace keeps turning on and off.
Is an Annual Furnace Repair in Houston, TX Necessary For Your Home?
You are missing saving a significant amount of money if you are waiting for your furnace to stop working, and not thinking of your HVAC system before that. Regular maintenance can help the homeowner’s spot problems before they damage the existing system, saving you money and time in the long run. After a problem has manifested in your current furnace system, a furnace repair in Houston will always be costlier than getting your entire system checked and serviced once in a year by a professionally trained technician from Alief Heating & Air Conditioning. Furnace replacement Houston will cost you a few dollars, but if there is serious damage or if the furnace fails, it will cost you several hundred.
Our preventive maintenance service for furnace repair in Houston, TX includes:
- Cleaning of the pilot assembly
- Checking the burners
- Adjusting the gas-air mixture
- Gas valve pressure checking
- Setting blower control
- The setting of gas limit
- Checking and adjusting the unit for proper cycling
- Checking of the coolant
- Cleaning and calibrating of thermostat
- Completely Checking the airflow
- Make the complete Checking of heat strips
- Look Into Checking for gas leaks
- Perfectly Checking filters and vent pipes
- Checking blower motor and fan belt
- Checking all electrical connections
Call now on 281-498-4148 to schedule a furnace replacement.
Signs You Should Ask For a Furnace Replacement in Houston:
- Age: If your furnace is 10 to 15 years old, and gives you trouble, you better choose a furnace replacement Houston without spending money on the repair. An old furnace may cost you 30% to 50% more utility bills than a new one.
- Expensive Repairing: When your furnace is begging a costly furnace repair in Houston, TX, it is better to invest in a new unit. Especially if your furnace is showing you other signs of problems, you can ask our furnace experts to decide on picking up the furnace that fits best for your home.
- High Utility Bills With Constant Repairs: If your furnace needs furnace repair in Houston, TX services more often, and if the utility bills are climbing, you should prefer replacing your old furnace with a new one. A new furnace can save you a lot in your utility bills.
Alief Heating & Air Conditioning also offers AC service Houston TX at a feasible cost.
Frequently Asked Questions About Furnaces and Furnace Repair:
Q. Which is the Best Company for Furnace Repair in Houston?
Ans. There are many companies for furnace repair in Houston, TX, but let us tell you why Alief Heating & Air Conditioning is best for you.
- Our team comprises trained HVAC professionals who can find the root of any problem in your furnace, and fix that.
- Alief Heating is a licensed and well-equipped heating and cooling solution in Houston.
- We are known for timely and professional services for all your heating and cooling needs.
- We think from the perspective of the homeowners also, thus, our services are budget-friendly and upfront.
Q. How Often Should You Change Your Air Filters in Your House?
Ans. If you live in your house as a single occupant, you are recommended to change the air filters of your home every 6 to 12 months. If your house has a pet, you need to change the air filters every 60 days. But if someone at your house has allergy problems or has more than one pet, you must change your air filters every 20 to 45 days.
Q. How Often Should I Replace the Furnace Filter?
Ans. For 1-2 inch furnace filters, you should set a thumb rule of changing them every three months. If you have air filters of 4 inches, you need to replace them every six months. For 5 inches’ air filters, you can prefer a change every 12 months.
Q. How Often Should You Replace the Air Conditioner?
Ans. In general, the average life expectancy of an air conditioner is 10 to 15 years, when the device is maintained and taken care of properly. If your HVAC system breaks up before ten years, you need to replace it if the repairing cost is on the higher side. If your AC is more than ten years old, and you face frequent repair problems with the device, you need to replace the equipment instead of repairing it.
Q. How Do You Install a Furnace Air Filter?
Ans. To install a furnace filter first, you need to remove the old filter. On the new air filter, find out the arrow which indicates the direction of the airflow. This is the most confusing thing while installing your air filters. The arow always needs to face towards the furnace and away from the return duct that carries air for heating and cooling. Now slide the air filters pointing the arrow toward the furnace, and the installation is complete.
Q. What If I Put My Furnace Filter in Backward?
Ans. The most common problem with a backward installed air filter is inefficiency. If the furnace must blow air through the non-porous part of a filter, it will consume more energy and will fail to provide you as much warmth as it should. This may also damage your furnace.