Heating Replacement In Houston, Sugar Land, Katy, TX, and Surrounding Areas
Reliable Heating Replacement Services in Houston that You Can Rely On
When you need professional heating replacement in Houston, TX, look no further than Alief Heating & Air Conditioning. Our trained and certified specialists can safely install any heating device, including your heat pumps, furnaces, and water heaters. We primarily focus on reducing energy waste and saving on your monthly energy bills.
We understand that replacing your heating system is essential to keeping your home comfortable, so our service technicians are available to help you select the most suitable heating unit for your home. Contact us now if you need heating replacement services.
When is the Best Time to Replace My Heating Device?
Even the best home heating systems have to retire after a certain period. But the lifespan of your heating devices depends upon a handful of factors including the following:
- Type of the Device: Every heating system’s lifespan is different. Generally, heating units can last up to 15-20 years. Additionally, newer models of heating devices tend to live longer than the old ones.
- Maintenance Frequency: Regular and proper maintenance can increase your heater’s lifespan. If you maintain it regularly, your heating devices can last a long time.
- Professional Installation: It is essential to hire a professional technician during a heating replacement in Houston, TX. An improperly installed heating equipment can reduce system efficiency and lead to frequent system breakdowns.
- Condition of Air Filters: If you change the air filters frequently, they help your system run efficiently. But if you avoid changing the air filters routinely, they can restrict the airflow while reducing your system’s efficiency. That makes your system work harder and can cause damage to the unit.
- Frequency of Use: Using heating devices frequently can quickly lead to their deterioration. Consistent use of these systems will inevitably reduce the longevity of them.
We have extensive experience handling all types of heating devices. Contact us to schedule an appointment for a heating replacement in Houston, TX!
Save With a Suitable Heating Device for Your Home
As a homeowner in Houston, TX, it can be overwhelming to decide on the best heating replacement option among the various choices available. It’s crucial to consider factors like, SEER rating, heating requirements, and budget while making this decision.
Alief Ultra Mechanical offers fast furnace repair and replacement services in Houston, TX and has a team of knowledgeable heating experts who can guide you through the process. We can help you find the most suitable heating device for your home that meets your budget and heating needs.
- Call us today for any furnace service in Houston, TX, including:
- Repair Maintenance
The Best Heating Replacement Services in Houston, TX
Machines may appear durable, but they are subject to wear and tear and eventually require replacement. This also applies to heaters, as prolonged use can cause irreparable damage to certain parts, leading to the risk of electrical shocks or even complete failure. Routine maintenance and inspections can help prevent these issues.
Replacing a heater or any other device requires professional skills and should not be attempted by just anyone. It is important to be aware of the current state of the machine to prevent any dangerous situations.
Alief Heating & Air Conditioning is a reliable choice for heating replacement in Houston, TX, and surrounding areas. As a family-owned company, We are known for our friendly and efficient service in Texas and have a strong reputation in the heating and cooling industry. We specialize in repairing, replacing, and maintaining heating and cooling systems.
Why Choose Us?
- Profoundly prepared group: Our experienced and certified professionals provide outstanding, cost-effective, and reliable services. We manage the business professionally and efficiently while ensuring customer satisfaction.
- A wide variety of administrations: Our organization offers a broad scope of different services, including: air pipe cleaning, ventilation work, dryer vent cleaning, electric heaters, and home execution/energy effectiveness testing.
- Reasonable costs: Our certified professionals perform HVAC repair and service in Houston at budget-friendly rates and offer discounts to teachers, military personnel, and first responders.
- Authorized and guaranteed: We are a family-owned and operated organization that delivers top-notch central air services. Our certified and experienced staff know how to provide the best customer service.
Schedule Heating Replacement in Houston, TX Today!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
When should I replace my heating system?
Heating replacement can be implemented upon noticing the following signs in a heating system:
- The heating system is costing heavy electric bills even after using the system for a limited time.
- Unfamiliar furnace noises are heard from the heating system.
- The heating system requires several heating repairs now and then. Even after repairs, it does not heat effectively.
- There's a need to adjust the thermostat constantly.
- The house does not get warm even after running the furnace for a long time.
All of these signs indicate that a home requires a heating replacement in Houston, TX.
How long does a heating system last?
A heating system generally lasts 10-15 years if it is maintained and serviced correctly. As the heating systems are constantly exposed to various energy sources, it is prone to damages and failures. To extend the life of a heating system, scheduling yearly service appointments and half-yearly maintenance appointments is necessary.
How much does heating replacement in Houston, TX cost?
The cost of heating replacement varies with location. In Houston, TX, an average of $6000 is required to replace an old heating system. The cost may vary with different companies and discounts.
How often should you replace your heating system?
A general heating system should be replaced every 15 to 20 years. If the system shows signs of damage and failure before the said period, changing it is highly considerable. Maintenance and servicing help elongate the life of the system.
How long does it take to replace a heating system?
Generally, a heating replacement appointment takes up to one to two weeks depending upon the size of the system. If the heating system is more extensive, has a giant furnace, it might take some more time. Also, complex units take more time as compared to the basic unit.
Is there a way to save money on heating bills?
Yes, there are several ways of saving money on a heating bill, from scheduling heating maintenance to increasing the efficiency of the system; anything can be practiced, which in turn helps in reducing the energy bills. It is a must to ensure that the system is clean and the filters are being changed regularly.
If the heating bill does not reduce even after trying all the options, it is wise to replace the system. It will save a lot of money and will heat the space more effectively.
Should I change my thermostat with a heating replacement?
It is profitable to replace your thermostat with a heating system. The new thermostat will be able to regulate the new, energy-efficient system. However, the old thermostat can lead to new issues in the system.
Can homeowners replace the heating system by themselves?
No, replacing a heating system is a complicated task and requires proper system knowledge. Calling a technician for the replacement ensures that it is done accurately and the system is ready to run.
for Houston, TX
Consistently the BEST
Ilya - Houston, TX 77098
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ FANTASTIC experience from start to finish. Highly recommend. Not only Jeremy diagnosed and found a solution to a complicated problem, he did it with extreme professionalism and respect to me and my property. I super appreciate on time arrival, the drop cloth, shoe covers and taking time to explain cause of problem and the work that was performed to correct it in a way that I could understand and have complete confidence that my system will function properly after repair. Thank You, Jeremy.
Jeremy gives the best customer service!
Steve - Houston, TX 77056
Jeremy has given me the best customer service for over 10 years. He is always pleasant, honest, kind, and is very knowledgeable. Jeremy patiently answers my questions and looks out for my best interests.
Professional and Helpful
Brandon - Houston, TX 77031
Lonna - Houston, TX 77072
I found Alief Heating & Air Conditioning online when my Heater was not working, I was able to get an appointment same day and Jeremy came within 2 hours, evaluated the problem, went to pick up the part and replaced it in a very short amount of time. I couldn't ask for better service from both Jeremy and Lydia in the office.
Great service, quick diagnosis and repair!
Nancy - Houston, TX 77057
My A/C went out on a hot August day. So glad that a repairman could come a couple of hours after I called. The repairman diagnosed and fixed the problem quickly for just the price of a service call. Very pleased!
A/c service no cooling.
A/c maintenance longtime customer
A/c service check Freon levels.
Error codes on thermostat.
A/c not cooling bad condenser fan motor.
New customer a/c not cooling
Installing (2) Reme Halos UV lights
No heat call found bad blower motor carrier unit.
Residential heaters service and safety check for gas furnaces
Working on system that is not cooling
Came out for a no cooling service call, found and repaired a broken low voltage control wire to condenser unit. System is back in service.
Upstairs AC not working
Installed new condenser for family in Houston
Just replaced another capacitor, this heat is brutal!
Just replaced a blower motor
Just completed a maintenance check on this soggy morning.
Just gave a proposal to install a mini split system in a customers garage
Just completed a routine maintenance for a long time customer.
Complete AC maintenance service for 2 systems
Complete AC service for one unit
Blew out another drain line, thank goodness for float switches!
Performed 2 system ac service
Just completed a repair for a long time customer
Just completed maintenance check on two systems for a long time customer.
Install blower motor
AC service on 5 systems
Just performed preventative maintenance check on 2 commercial systems
Doing an ac service on a Trane variable speed system
In training class at Goodman
Just completed an ac repair in galleria area, turned out to be a loose 24 volt control wire on the roof.
Just completed some repairs on a furnace for a long time customer.
Working on a new complete ac and heat system replacement for a family in the greater Houston area
Completed residential fall maintenance on one system.
Completed fall maintenance check on two systems.