Cypress, TX Air Conditioning and Heating Services
Alief Heating and Air Conditioning provide Air Conditioning, Heating provides Repair, Installation, Maintenance, and Tune Up in Cypress, TX and Surrounding Areas.
Check out what some of our customers are saying about Alief Heating and Air Conditioning is one of the best HVAC companies Houston.
Air Conditioning and Heating Services in Cypress, TX
Don’t wait for the weather to cool down before checking on your furnace and ensuring everything is in order. Regular furnace maintenance and annual inspection by a certified furnace technician will help you avoid problems that can leave you freezing on a cold day.
When is it better to fix a heating system rather than replace it?
- Age: HVAC systems can endure anywhere from 15 to 30 years. Within 15 years, specific systems start to fail. Replacing your HVAC system may be the most cost-effective way to improve your home’s comfort.
- Energy efficiency: When efficiency drops it can affect heating in your home and expensive problems develop. It’s time to replace your system if it consumes too much fuel.
- Higher heating bills: Replacing your HVAC system can make a significant impact in terms of comfort and operating expenses. With regular furnace service in Houston, TX, you might be able to improve efficiency, but the gains will be minor.
- Constant repairs: Regular repairs can cost more than replacing the heating system. If the essential parts are available, experienced HVAC technicians like AC repair in Houston can keep a system functioning for a while.
- Uneven heating: When you first install an HVAC system, you can expect your home to be heated evenly throughout. Rooms farthest from the heating system will not heat as well as others as your system ages. If you notice an imbalance in your heating, it’s time for heating replacement.
- Indoor air quality: Dust and dirt collect in the home and circulate through the air, resulting in poor indoor air quality. Replacing air filters, duct cleaning, and UV lamp installation can enhance air quality. If you’ve tried these methods and your interior air quality hasn’t improved, it’s time to consider heating replacement.
Checklist for annual furnace maintenance
- Check the thermostat: Because the thermostat is in charge of notifying your system when to turn on and off, it must be set and working correctly.
- Check controls: As your equipment cycles from on to operating to off, a technician will observe it. This will assist him in identifying any issues with your furnace’s operation.
- Examine gas connections: Natural gas, an excellent fuel source, is used to power most furnaces. As a result, the expert will inspect all of the gas connections in your system and resolve any safety concerns.
- Inspect the heat exchanger: Carbon monoxide is a poisonous gas produced due to incomplete combustion. It has no odour and is colourless. If your furnace’s heat exchanger has any cracks, it can pose a significant health danger.
- Tighten electrical connections: Make sure all electrical connections are secure and functional. Loose connections may jeopardise your home’s safety.
- Check your air filter: A dirty air filter will restrict airflow to your unit, making your furnace work harder than it needs to.
Contact Alief Heating & Air Conditioning if you have any concerns regarding air conditioning and heating services. While most DIY furnace maintenance suggestions will help ensure that your unit operates as intended, you should not neglect the value of a professional tune-up and preventative maintenance plan. Call us anytime to avail our excellent services.
for Cypress, TX
Installed anew condenser fan motor for one of our Houston Firefighters.